Thursday 26 April 2012

Where Am I?

You know that great idea I had at the beginning of the year? To be really sensible and structured in my music listening? 5 albums a week, blah, blah, blah...well I can't be bothered anymore to be honest. Mainly because I have decided I rather enjoy drowning in a sea of 12", 10", 7" vinyl, CDs, cassettes, mp3s and streaming. (I guess only the latter fits with the "drowning" metaphor, but anyway...).

So for the latter two thirds of the year The Truth Is Discovered will be a more laidback and kinda random affair, posting up stuff about whatever music tickles ones fancy and photos of lovely things. Like these, a couple of one's recent vinyl purchases.





TTID might even be arsed to write a bit about them as well at some point. But right now a bag of mini-eggs is all that one really cares about. Toodle pip.

No comments:

Post a Comment